Join the Truly Rich Club
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Truly Rich Club Review Bo Sanchez Mentoring Club [SlideShare Presentration

Do you want to be rich? Let me repeat that, with a twist... Do you want to become truly rich? I apology for asking that silly question, I know you may ask me… “Are you insane? Of course, I want to be rich!”

Below is presentation I created using MS PowerPoint and SlideShare.net [PLEASE READ] Truly Rich Club Review Bo Sanchez Mentoring Club. [DISCLAMER] Just a sort of disclaimer. For honest to goodness disclosure....You will see links pertaining to the TrulyRichClub website below [http://bit.ly/BoTRC or http://rdenal.trulyrichclub.com]. Since I am a member of this club, I want to clarify that if you signed up using those links, I will get a little monetary income as a bonus.



In his book, Bo Sanchez mentioned that… “As shocking as this may sound, it’s true. Externally, we seem to want to be rich, but internally, we’re deeply conflicted in our unconscious desires. Because our distorted core beliefs about ourselves, plus our crazy religious beliefs about money, chain us to the prison of poverty.”

I totally agree and it hits me. I am guilty with what he said, sometimes we’re being conflicted on the thing we want. Maybe because of fear and negative thinking plus some wrong ideology about money until I discovered this private mentoring club called The Truly Rich Club. Little by little this changes my mindset about money and about living a life with abundance mentality. I am telling you there are more that you can learn inside the club.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment